Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas in NYC

As promised in an earlier post, here are a few pictures from my trip to New York City earlier in December.  I hope you enjoy them.

Near Radio City Music Hall/Rockefeller Center

Inside Tiffany & Co.

Lady Gaga's Workshop, in Barney's Department Store




Christmas Tree at Rockefeller Center

Rockefeller Center.  Note the other camera phones :-)

Flatiron Building.  I'm sure I'm one of the first tourists to take this picture...  ;-)

Da Nico, in Little Italy.  Had a fantastic dinner here.

A few scenes from Santaland





Windows at Tiffany & Co.


Radio City at night


Christmas Tree in Bryant Park, NY Public Library in the background.

The Origami Tree at the Museum of Natural History

Windows at Lord & Taylor - spectacular!


And, lastly, me and my wife with a Rockette.  The Rockette is the one in the middle :-)


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and well thought out pictures. They bring back memories of the 70's in NY when I worked at the UN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics! Hope you had a great trip! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete