Friday, December 24, 2010

Season's Greetings and Thanks

It's Christmas Eve morning, and the official countdown to the holiday festivities is about to start.  We'll be attending Mass later today, followed by a Christmas Eve dinner at Mom's place, then we'll settle in for the evening and get the children off to bed.  Watching an old Bing Crosby Christmas Special is highly likely :-)

I'd like to say thanks to all my readers this Christmas season, and I hope you've enjoyed the music that I've shared.  Please stop by during the 'off season', as I intend to post some non-holiday music from some favorite artists.  Check in now and again for some good stuff.

Thanks to the other Christmas music sites who have linked to me - we have a great little virtual community here.

Thanks to Santas Working Overtime - man, I don't know how you keep up....

Special thanks to Ernie, Stubby, and the King of Jingaling for their inspiration and support, and their tireless work to bring Christmas music to the world via the Internet. 

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for everything, big guy. Couldn't do it without you.

    ReplyDelete